Re: you're boring

If we are so boring Kim, why are you checking your email on your
birthday? :-)
You missed us, didn't you?
Happy Birthday, Kim.
The cake is in the mail.  I was going to send a rum cake, then I
remembered you like scotch.  So, it is a single malt cake.  I used the
whole bottle (drank it while I baked).  My vision got a little blurry,
so I may have messed up the recipe a little.  What do you expect from
an old loser?
How's  the hangover?
bret