Banish All Evil Doers

In a message dated 11/11/02 3:17:01 PM Eastern Standard Time, seemso@directvinternet.com writes:

considering all of the shit going on in the world is it
really that bad. . .

AMEN...

I am more worried by a President and Legislative Branch of America who thinks they now have an electoral mandate based upon only a 1/3 ( or less ) of eligible voters voting to give tax cuts and social security revenue to Brokerage Firms & Insurance Lobby's who financed Bush's Mandate.

I am more troubled by tghe willingness of America to spill blood for oil.

I am more worried about issues of economic justice and tolerance and am interested in ways in which my own compassion and consideration for others can be evolved and or extended beyond my own desires for ackowledgement.

I am more concerned about my realtionship with music and engaging other people where that music and the quality of my relationship can be best embraced and shared with others and tested and what I can do in terms of sharing an open dialog about respecting everyones freedom and hoping for justice to be true for all americans.

I am soundin like a sunday preacher & a politician here, but I am also sayin' that some things including dialogs like this one here should be a part of the loop that fades.

But if not....I guess yeah...banish all evil doers...until the next one comes along and then the next one and then whomever else we dont like.

Everyone has something to say even if its not very nice, thought-worthy or salient.

and by limiting or asking even the most scurrilous or abrasive and abusive types to leave isnt that reasoned of an approach.

and more or less in that end we end up silencing ourseves as that even the parts of ourselves we dont like very much still have something to teach us.

But to have the desire to inflict punishment is a different story.

So yeah, banish all evil doers...but i mean its like deflating whatever high ground u could claim for yourself if you have to impose it and ask for it and point your fingers.

Warmest Regards,
John Price "AKASH"
The World's Most Erotic Band
http://www.akashmusic.com