Re: Collaboration in music (response to RandomLFO)

     Hello. Actually I did hesitate on the "Check your meds" comment. I only included it in an attempt at a kind of tongue and cheek HELLO, WAKE-UP! I did not intend to hurt. Miko actually made a reference to being medicated in a previous email. In saying that, I am also have to admit that it is a potentailly unhurtful comment. Miko, If you have been hurt by this particular comment, I do apologize. Also remember this the next time you call people Moron's and Fascists.
     Curiously enough, I really wasn't sure how to take Miko's post. There certainly is some thought provoking content in it, but there is also some very blatant BS. I actually do not feel frustrated by Miko's comments. I'm just still figuring out how to take them. To be honest, I was actually laughing out loud by the time I signed-off. I wasn't laughing a vicious laugh at Miko, I was just simply laughing for the sake of laughing. I was also laughing at myself for somehow getting caught up in the whole thing.
     We have to remember that we can't chose who is on this list anymore than we can chose our family. Some of us will be mad at others sometimes, that's just the way it goes. None of us, including me, should strive to be hurtful though. I think that is where we need to draw the line. On to more Loop content...
     Marc
PS: thanks for your "opinion" CQ.