RE: Freedom from MIKO

You can hear Miko Biffle's stuff at Loopxchange, especially CT-Acoustic: http://music.columbia.edu/%7Ececenter/mhl21/ct/works.html

MikoNotMichael (we used to call him that so he wouldn't get mixed up with Michael Klobuchar): Where are you????

-t-

 Bret <echoplex@yahoo.com> wrote:

No, I strongly doubt that. Check Miko's mp3 sight, and read miko
biffles bio on loopers delight. Different email addresses, different
instruments, different influences, different tools, seems to be 2
distinct individuals. There is more than one person name 'Miko'.
bret