Spontaneous Conversion Event Strikes Loopers List!

Spontaneous Conversion Event Strikes Loopers List!

WWW.com (AP) - Scientitsts were baffled today by the apparently spontaneous
conversion of the well-known "Looper's Delight" mail list into "Groucher's
Delight."  Many subscribers of the normally easy-going list began to
complain and grouch and generally snip at each other.

"This is quite unusual!  Generally, we talk about such cool and important
stuff like which end of the cable you should use.",  commented a lister.

"It makes my head hurt!", said Kim Flint, father figure of the list.

Some scientists speculated that this proves N-rays affects the fine
structure of the looptron and anti-looptron, the fundamental particles of
looping.  Other scientists doubt this.  Most think it's horseshit and just
use the delete key.

Dennis Leas
dennis@mail.worldserver.com