From: RandomLFO@aol.com [mailto:RandomLFO@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 2:08 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Soundcards, was Re: Collaboration in music

In a message dated 11/11/2002 4:17:42 PM Eastern Standard Time, m-i-k-o@attbi.com writes:

Everyone replies to my OT posts but never to my "mic jack" or "sound card" posts-  LOL- yes, in the past I got pre-amp advice but I'm hoping to hear about simply using a better sound card...

     I think that I deleted a fair number of soundcard posts since they seemed to focus interfaces that I had no experience with. I did not have anything valid to contribute, so I moved on. FWIW, I am using an Echo Layla24 laptop, and a MOTU 2408 w/ my desktop. If you are using a PC and have questions about either of these units, I will be more than happy to give you what info I can.
     Marc