Re: MIKO stuff

yes.  i love a self regulating system.  this one
included.  it seems that almost always somepeople don't
mind or even like emails from MIKOtypes.  and since
this is a universal forum then quite probably
everyone's opinion is assymetrical with the next
opinion.  some people may look forward to reading
rants.  there have been ranters on this forum before
that i read for a while.  it's the connection to the
topic of the forum that's the enjoyable part of
deciphering and interpreting the rant.  in this forum
there is a sense of expressionistic angst as well as
release.  it's what helps create solutions to create to
create solutions to. . .
without gravity would we have jumped?

> Perhaps you don't get a lot of emails, and MIKOs don't
> seem all that
> much, but if you get a lot of email (and spam) you
> start having really
> bad "signal to noise ratio".  This list is
self
> moderating.  On any
> other list, he'd be kicked off in a heartbeat.  Since
> Kim doesn't want
> to be our baby-sitter (who can blame him?) we're left
> to police
> ourselves.  The issue is, all the shit in the world is
> going on because
> people are not communicating.  Having constant
nonsense
> put in your
> inbox every day just adds to what you have to ignore.
> If he really
> wants to rant, he should post his musings on a web
site
href="http://mail.directvinternet.com/jump/http://www.livejournal.com">http://www.livejournal.com</a>

> This is NOT the place for random off topic ranting.
> Just think if
> everyone started doing this, this list would begin to
> suck.  As right as
> I consider myself, I know that IT IS NOT OK TO DO WHAT
> EVER YOU WANT.
> Discipline.  Learn it.
>
> Mark
>
> timothy crowe wrote:
>
> &gt; let him rant
> &gt; if you don't like it then
> &gt; don't read the mail and delete it.
> &gt; considering all of the shit going on in the
world is