Re: The audience, and technology.

     Hi Andre. At first I thought that I would reply... "well actually I was talking about..."
Then I thought, Oh my God!, What am I doing? I laughed at myself once again. Thanks Andre that is probably the best response I could have gotten. Now it's time to focus on music!
     This is an enjoyable list to be subscribed to! However, I seem to be spending even more very important time writing or responding to email on this, and several other lists. For now, I will regain some of my focus by simply limiting the time that I am spending writing email. Unfortunately for me, this means that I will unsubscribe for now. I will resubscribe after the holidays (and closer to NAMM) to hear what the buzz is. Thanks to all for breathing life into LoopersDelight!
     Take care, Marc

In a message dated 11/11/2002 6:40:11 PM Eastern Standard Time, altruist@earthlink.net writes:

Interesting thread!

RandomLFO@aol.com wrote:

>      Given that, how do we reach out to an audience that has enough problems
> understanding echoes and reverb, much less looping, etc.?

My suggestion:

Play compelling, authoritative, expressive music.

The rest of Andre's message was very good too. Just to save space, I didn't copy all of it into this email.