pornloops!

hi patrick- yeah, i told my mom about it and she
thought it was a "unique use for your music, honey"!
because the scene wasn't degrading, just cool new york
girls having sex on in an office hallway, it got very
steamy but it wasn't offensive. i liked the guy's
approach to it all, he wasn't a sleaze about shooting
porn stuff and he writes his own music for most of it-
i think if you find an interesting situation, and it
feels right instinctively, you should open that door
and see where it leads. after i saw it (and the whole
tape), i thought for a second about doing a scene,
maybe, someday. but not yet. my band PUSSYKITTY is
rehearsing tonight and i'm bringing the loop station
with some vox/machine samples as an experiment for 2
songs. and miko, you should DEFINITELY start your own
website, because it could be a cool platform for all
of your thoughts and music, and if anyone wanted to
check it out they could. maybe this site isn't the
place for all the long monologue-posts that are
getting people upset, but a website would be cool for
you! i would definitely check it out! OK see ya
charlotte LoOpYgIrLLL xoxoxo