Re: Miko, Please leave this list

At 4:33 PM -0800 11/11/02, S V G wrote:
>I receive this LD mailing in digest form, I have no way of deleting
>an irrelevant poster from my mailbox other than switching to
>individual email delivery or unsubscribing.

I recommend that you switch to individual messages so that you can
make a MIKO filter, or so you can skip over the messages that don't
interest you. That's what I do, and I find that I can skip over about
95% of the messages when things get really stupid.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com
http://RZCybernetics.com