Open request to LD members.

Hi All.

I respectfully request some input from anyone who has a moment.

I'm interested in working with source material more or less accumulated
randomly.

So, I would like anyone who is interested to send me up to 20 words.  They
could be sentences, poetry, haiku, prosaic passages, fragments, dadaist
sounds, onomatopoetic, whatever.  Changes of season, gasoline rainbows, an
appendix to a TI graphing calculator, whatever comes to (your) mind.

Plain text is dandy.

I did this a few years ago and it worked nicely.  At that time I was trying
to get my head around a Jamman.  Now, it's the combination of EDP and
Stick.
I'm in a sort of creative slump.

Inspire me.

-K