Re: Miko, Please leave this list

Since I've been a LD subscriber for a very long time, and usually keep
my posts to the bare minimum, I feel comfortable speaking on this issue.

I note with dismay the result of yesterday's discussion on Mikos
"exuberant" posting, 34 new unread mails in my deleted messages box.
Yep, I finally set up a filter to get rid of Miko's annoying and much
too frequent postings about a week ago. So after getting the proverbial
"wake-up" call from LD that he should consider toning down his posts,
Miko's response is to just keep up the barrage.

LD is usually a wonderful list. Some of you post more than others, and
you all have different strengths. I can count on Richard Zvonar to
enlighten me, Mark Sottilaro to amuse me, and Rick Walker to inspire me.
And that's just the tip of the iceberg, with people like Matthias, Kim,
Andre, Mark Hamburg, etc...

But, like most internet discussion groups, the signal to noise ratio has
been increasing alarmingly. I'd personally like to see our focus stay a
little sharper. Most of the "off-target" folks don't stay long, but
Miko's a different problem.

I've already "voted" with my email filter.

On a looping note, Dennis Leas should be releasing his LCK looping tools
for Kyma soon. As soon as he makes this public, I'd urge anyone with an
interest in looping tools and their possible configurations to check it
out, as it's fascinating stuff.

Best-

Mark