Re: WAY OT: Re: MIKO, please leave this list

I don't have any looping gear(I barely have $ for food right now), unless
you count that I am using ambiloop which is great(i need a different sound
card on the pC, a vst version or a mac version though, but that is NOT a
complaint for what's been given generously by it's creators)

I started looping with homemade cassette loops as a kid and later with an
echoplex. Inspired by Looppools performaces which only cemented a
congealing
feeling that i was made to work in loop and segments as opposed to  all at
once songwiriting, just that I'm made that way and it's okay.

With that said if my contribution or prescence here is demeaned the the
non-prescence of the gear i can't afford yet, the experience and work i
haven't done yet, or my lack of popularity here then kick me off too and I
could give half a crap if that's what this list is about.

When people were going around beating people for being middle eastern you
guys were solid. I left a long time list because of the small minded crap
that started taking over there and built up a world of respect for you all
in that time.

There are lots of times I'm not into a whole vein of discussion and i don't
find anyone's posts more or less valuable than anyone elses.

I thought this was a free and safe environment, WTF is up with attacking
this guy?

To speak completely honestly, it makes me sick to see a bunch of grown men
gush and get all stupid everytime a woman makes and entrance into their
world. I have no one and nothing in my world, but i would never act this
way
to try to change that.  And what this "group psychology" crap of "hey man,
have more security here than you and I'm going to broker than and directly
tell you to leave like a total DICK" smack of to me is group psychology
showoffy ego bullshit in response to the prescence of newfound woman on the
list. Profound posts, flagrant use of unnecesarily large words and complex
logic, and now this.

I love this list, but like my country when it's sucking, i have to say
"it's
sucking right now" out of duty to the list and what's true and or right as
percieve it or else I'm not really loyal to anything and I'm to blame for
standing by in complacency while people are hurt..

We had a subject line involving "boring". Well what we've moved onto is
rude
and immature and inhuman, making boring look like a lofty goal. Everyone
here is capable of doing and behaving much better: go for a jog, write down
your feelings, drop down in an isolation tank, make some music for god's
sake, but please let's not be abnoxious to each other?

Like i said I've skipped over some posts because of non-interest or lately
disgust so if i missed something please let me know and sorry in advance if
i did, did i?

But if all this gentleman is accused of is making more posts than someone
else and not being "loopy" enough, then this if frickin stupid and you can
kick me off too if that's how it's going to be.

If the conscious or unconscious goal was to impress someone, i hope for
that
target's sake it didn't work, which would be a loop, not that i want to
have
to worry if some guy is going to call me OT if I don't mention a loop.

Sincerely,
Glenn Javaheri
looping fan/amateur looper/crappy musician/

Just to cleanse my soul of any fear or posting something "OT" i got turned
onto the coolest band I've heard in years today, "Swan Dive"
http://members.aol.com/swandive33/music/music.htm
if you're interested