Re: Loop Rig FS

In a message dated 11/12/02 6:41:21 PM, Nemoguitt@aol.com writes:

<< hey "old" paul.....what do you see this new loop rig containing and is
this a
"passing" phase till some new goodie comes along?.....love the quest for
archtops, nothing cooler >>

Lately, I've been using various configurations - whatevers needed for the
particular gig - of DL4's, PDS8000'd, and sometimes - my one concession to
rack mount stuff - a RDS8000 - all in the effects loop of my FlextoneII
Plus.
 I did the pedal board thing a couple years ago but by the time I
duplicated
the functionality of my rack set up I was again lugging around to much
stuff.
So now it's down to whatever I feel like throwing into  a shoulder bag is
all
I need.