Anti-Authorität Erziehung

It reminds me of an issue my wife presencenced here in
a supermarket in Germany. A kid about 5 years old
starts pushing the shopping car against an old woman
who was also in front waiting in line at a
cashiers.She tells  him a few times to stop but he
continues laughing her out.Then the old woman gets
angry and tells the mother who had been quietly
witnessing this all along to do something about her
son.She responds by saying that her son is modern anti
authority educated and she should solve the problem
directly with the boy.Then a guy standing behind her
suddently takes a bottle of honey from his shopping
car,opens it up and poors it on the mother head.She
looks at him in awe and starts yelling "for christ
sake are you crazy what are you doing!!?" he says,
"sorry i am also anti authority educated".Then all the
people waiting behind him started to applause and
bought him bottles of honey!

=====