Re: Not Underestimating an Audiences Ability to Understand our Process

> I never have to explain about the looping. People are more interested
> in my guitars and the music. Once in a while they ask about the pedals,
> but never about looping.

Each night on the Level 42 and 21st Century Schizoid Band tours I've been
giving a very brief explaination of what I'm up to, just so that people who
aren't watching too closely will know that it's not on CD - I'm guessing
that after my first number, 70-80% of the Level 42 audience think it's a
backing track, so I have to undo that one straight away...

As it is, I'm getting loads of questions after every gig, in person and via
email, about this wonderful looping idea, and did I invent it (of course, I
tell them I did, and that no-one else anywhere has ever done it... :o)

cheers

Steve
www.steve-lawson.co.uk