SV: Not Underestimating an Audiences Ability to Understand our Process

> I never have to explain about the looping. People are more interested
> in my guitars and the music. Once in a while they ask about
> the pedals,
> but never about looping.
>
> * David Beardsley

Ppl are different ;-)  I have no idea of what they are interested in
regarding my live playing, but I hope it's the music and not the
instruments, pedals or loopers. Anyway I got very good feedback from
listeners on doing one strict concert and then another more clinic-like
set. I also got booked for a festival later on where the actually asked
me to also do the clinic-like set.

Per