FCB1010 and Repeater, together again

I got an FCB1010 to control my Repeater recently and got around to the
initial
cut at programming it last night. Thanks to the many discussions of the
pitfalls
on Loopers Delight and RepeaterUsers forums, my inital experience was a
pleasant
one.

Simply knowing to add one to the PC numbers (except for Record), but not
the CC
numbers made it go a lot smoother. Many thanks to Michael LaMeyer and
others who
have posted info on using these two devices together.

I had one slightly odd thing happen. I turned the FCB1010 off last night,
but not
the Repeater. This morning when I turned it back on, the Repeater went
into some
weird brain-dead mode where the play and record functions refused to
function
(even from the front panel). It also flashed a mem limit (????) error at
me at
one point (after pressing play...). The last time I saw it do something
like
that, it crashed shortly thereafter, so I just power cycled it and it
cleared it
all up. I'm wondering if the FCB1010 sent something on the midi interface
as it
powered up which hosed up the Repeater? Anyone have any experience with
this?

Greg