Re: Practice, rehearse, perform

In a message dated 11/13/02 10:54:52 AM Eastern Standard Time, coyotelk@optonline.net writes:

We practice alone so that we may rehearse with other musicians so that we
may perform for an audience.

i yearn to play with other musicians but it never happens.....99.9% i play by myself with my boxes, sometimes to an audience.....playing (looping) whatever it is that i do is turning more and more into a crap shoot, i roll dem bones and step on record and i'm off.....so i dont know if there is a difference between: practice, rehearse, perform.....to me its all kismet/zietgiest.....all i know is that the last time i played "out" (rehearsed/performed?) my loops almost killed rick walker, "will you turn that off, its makin me sick!".....i kid you not!.....:).....ahhhh the power.....michael