Re: Not Underestimating an Audiences Ability to Understand our Process

loopers-delight@solostring.com writes:

>> beautiful post, Mark....................I, too, think that most
>> musicians UNDERESTIMATE the intelligence, and interest of audiences.

>I'm not so sure.... :)
neither me.
seems to depend on at least three variables:
time/place/condition (of audience and whatnot).

seems easier (well, not 'easier': just, 'easier') to simply not estimate,
but
to try to see what's happening..... right there.
best,
dt / splatt