Re:Re: Practice, rehearse, perform

Hi Greg,
   I agree with your posts!  I've tried responding and discovered that I
cannot post to LD for some reason but I am receiving the emails???  I've
sent Kim an email but have not heard back from him.  It seems someone else
was having this problem before but I am not sure what was causing it.  I
am hoping you can help or at least send my email to the list so Kim does
get it.  I was on the MSN Hotmail server for a long time until LD started
dropping me weekly for bounced emails so I switched over to netzero.net.

Thanks for any help!
Greg Wegmann
theweg@netzero.com