I'm really sorry...

I'm really sorry, excuse me, i sended you my mail in html, i was sure it
was
turned off..., i repeat it now:

Hallo all You,
I'm Sergio, I'm writing from italy, and I'm sorry for my english...
I have a problem and the solution it is urgent!
I have ordered a boss rc20 thinking it was the only looper. And now i know
maybe it is the worse. Or anyway not the one i need. I have really a few
time to stop the order. Well, i could try tomorrow even if you not answer
me
and wait for your answer. i'll do it, but i hope you'll answer soon...
I am a young actor, even if my interests in music are strong.
I saw a show by an alternative japanese group who did something in real
time
with voice. Very dramatic! I think they where using something like delay
too
and echo and reverb, but mostly they used loop. Sound on sound...
I find it very useful.
Well, i will explain what i would like from a looper:
1)to be able to record a sound which can last long (the global loop should
definitively last longer that 10 seconds or 20. At least 1 or 2 minutes i
think, even if it is difficult to know it now without any practical
experience. I should create a sonic atmosphere on wich to act. So i would
use it for voice, or maybe also keyboard. And i think i will need a long
time).
2)to be able to record other sounds on the first one, overdub, sound on
sound, i think those are the terms.
3)to be able to change the time of the global loop, and, if it is possible,
of a single loop. Yes, I would really like to be able to change time to
each
loop. I know from your site that most of the looper have a limited time and
limited loops. If there was limited time but unlimited loops could have
been
impossible to remember the position of a single loop. But with 10, for
example, i could. And would be useful to be able to change volume and
tempo,
and also pitch, of each loop.
4)to be able to let me choose which loop to stop. In the order i want. If i
have ten loops going on, i would like to stop all for a while and then
start
all again, and then to stop the first, then the fourth, then the last, for
example. At least the last, and the new last, and so on, alias, 10, 9, 8,
7,
6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0. even if i should remember the order of any loop... I
would prefer to be able to stop in the order i prefer. It would be
unpleasant just to have to stop all or nothing! I could rerecord some of
the
loops again, but i should act while loops are playing, so i cant stop
acting
to sing a loop again...
5)to be able to choose both two of these: that if for example i have two
loops, and the first is shorter, i should both let the first go on
continuosly even is going out of phase, or let the first wait the end of
the
second and then to start again togheter...
That's all. For a looper.
If i could have some effects... I would like delay, reverb. Basically.
Wonderfull if distortion, echo, and others...
Edp seems the right one. But it is at least the double of price. I'm buying
a boss rc20 for 375 euro, i think the same in $$. I don't know, i would
remain without money but if you tell me that with the boss i can only
record
ten loops and let them go togheter and stop them togheter, mmm. Also i
think
to understand that edp has got some effect. Dl4 too, but the time of a loop
is really too short. For me. I just have fear that i can't find here in
sicily the memories to upgrade the time of the edp to those 3 minutes that
should be enough for me.
CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME???
So, i am truely (i sincerely would not like to let you loose your time if i
could loose it for you) unable to understand by myself wich one of all the
possibilities does what i want.
 ah, all in real time absolutely, live performance...
I sincerely thanks you...
Sergio