RE: Practice, rehearse, perform

I do not know who you are but you're positively evil.   Do you simply not
believe in beautiful outcomes?

-----Original Message-----
From: Chi [mailto:patchwork.mail@virgin.net]
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2002 7:24 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Practice, rehearse, perform

At any rate, only Gunther Wüsthoff, Jean-Hervé Peron and Zappi Diermaier
came over, so Blegvad found himself recruited as guitar player for Faust's
first English tour. "We would arrive in these northern towns, and the first
job Ruud Bosmer would be dispatched to perform would be to find a road crew
and hire the pneumatic drill!" he recalls. "Somewhere there's a picture of
me with hair down to here, wearing my wife's very feminine cardigan and
bell-bottoms, playing this hydraulic drill. We left these beautiful
Victorian polished parquet stages just chewed up! We played in pitch
blackness, deafeningly loud, no melodies -- there was no relief. If you
were
bored playing, band members were encouraged to drop their instruments and
play pinball instead."
Chi