EMUSIC Playlist #295

[ Best viewed using a fixed spacing font. ]

EMUSIC is an electronic, ambient, and space music show, that airs each
Thursday
at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem, PA and 93.9 FM in
Easton,
PA and Phillipsburg, NJ.

                    Show #295                    November 14, 2002.

RECAP:
On this show, I continued the month-long focus on Two Dutch Bands, Free
System
Projekt and Wave World.  The Featured CD at midnight was disc one of the
two CD
set "Cloudseeder" by Wave World on the VFR label.

The Vinyl Starter was from the LP "Audion" by Synergy (a.k.a. Larry Fast)
on
the Passport Records label.  I also played the music of Radio Massacre
International who will be in concert at the next Gathering on November 16.

Two Dutch Bands
http://wdiy.org/programs/emusic/playlists/2002/focus02.html#nov
The Gathering       http://thegatherings.org

PLAYLIST:

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
11:04 pm
Synergy                 Orbit Five               Audion (Passport Records)
Synergy                 Revolt at L-5            Audion (Passport Records)
Steve Curtain           Phase Machine I          Wires On Dry Trees Turn
Night
                                                   Into Day (none)
RMI                     Planets in the Wires     Planets in the Wires
(Northern
                                                   Echo Recordins)
Metlay!                 Annapurna 2k2            After Silence (Atomic
City)
VA [Fanger, Schonwalder Echo Gods [Tom van Draft First Decade 1992-2002
  with Lutz Ulbrich       Remix]                   (Manikin)
Mikronesia              Barron                   Mikronesia (none)
vidnaObmana             Echoes of Steel - I      An Opera for Four Fusion
Works
                                                   (Hypnos)
Wave World              Star's End - Part I      Cloudseeder (VFR)

12:00 am
Wave World              Cloudseeder              Cloudseeder (VFR)
Wave World              Psycho Eggs              Cloudseeder (VFR)
Wave World              Star's End - Part II     Cloudseeder (VFR)

1:00 am

 * = exerpt
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

NEXT SHOW:
On the next EMUSIC, I'll continue the month-long focus on Two Dutch Bands,
Free
System Projekt and Wave World.  The Featured CD at Midnight will be disc
two
from "Atmospheric Conditions" by Free System Projekt on the Quantum label.

The vinyl show starter will be from the LP "Games" by Synergy, a.k.a. Larry
Fast, on the Passport label.

Bill
Group!]
Host of the AM/FM Show on WMUH Allentown  91.7 FM every other Saturday at
6 am.
Host of Afterglow on WMUH every Thursday morning from 8:00 to 9:30.
http://soundscapes.us/~bill/amfm
http://soundscapes.us/~bill/afterglow
Listen on-line to WMUH at http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh  and click  REAL
AUDIO