Re: I'm really sorry...

On Friday, November 15, 2002, at 06:01 PM, Dennis Leas wrote:

> If you've never looped before, I'd get some experience with a "basic"
> looper
> like the RC-20.  You will probably be amazed at how much fun the RC-20
> will
> be.  And you will have a *much* better idea of how looping works for
> you.
> Plus, how you can work looping into your performance.

I'd agree with those sentiments. If you have never looped before, too
much equipment and technology might get in the way at first. Most of
the regular loopers here know of my love of the DL4 (another simple
looping device). Most of the music that I produce is done with a single
DL4 unit... and I have a theory that the simpler the equipment, the
greater the musical possibilities - especially when playing live.

Good luck! (and welcome to the list Sergio!) :)
--
Stuart Wyatt (Solo String Project) - http://SoloString.com