FS: Lexicon Processors

Hello, I’m selling the following units:

Lexicon Vortex (manual, PS & foot switch included)               $195

Lexicon LXP-1 (manual, PS & rack shelf included)                  $125

Or $300 for both…

Both units have been serviced with new pots, resoldered jacks, etc.

Prices include shipping within the USA too…

Please contact me directly at:          tarbit@hotmail.com

Regards
Lou Rossi

Ps. Thanks to all the folks that listened to my Chapman Stick "texture"
demo. I appreciate the support & the kind words. Grazie!!