Because

    Because, i was thinking, about the sound quality of a multieffect for
voice, i don't pretend too much. i just need it for theatre, dramatic
effect, not to record cd!
The forst is that it is fully and easily usable in real time, in live
performance...
Ciao
Ah, about practicing,
I think the problem is not to become perfect, but to be the less unperfect
possible. The more is how you can feel sure of yourself, more than a fact
of
virtuosity. it is to become friend with your instrument.
I used marionets.
My master told me that it was good before to try to let them walk, just to
embrace them, watch them, touch them, move them.
It can sound like maestro miaghi of karate kid, but i believe it.
Practice is to not loose the contact with your instrument.