Re: I'm really sorry...

If you want to play around with multiple loops, then there is probably
the perfect solution waiting for you: Ableton Live!

Check out their demo at http://www.ableton.com

Although I have yet to use it for my solo project, I have used it
extensively when creating music for an improvisational theatre group to
create on-the-spur sound effects and ambiences. Once I get the space to
set everything up again, I'm thinking about using it as  a Midi clock
generator for the Repeater, and trigger electronic percussion & bass
using a spare Roland pedal board.

It could be just what you are looking for, and it's a fraction of the
price of a dedicated hardware looper :)
--
Stuart Wyatt (Solo String Project) - http://SoloString.com