Re: Visuals in performance

Interesting.  This made me think of Rick Walker.  His use of weird/found
objects "IS" his visual show. (especially that voice effect thing with the
blinking lights in it)  How could a guitarist compeate with that?  Not
easily.  All the cool guitar moves have been done to death, and would
surely
be impossible with the pedal schemes most of us have.  So what do we do?
Dancers?  Lights?  Video?  All of them?  Sounds fair to me.

Mark Sottilaro