Re: Poor loopers

Title: Re: Poor loopers
I think you're talking about the Zoom Sample Track ST-224. It is indeed a good simple machine for storing and triggering (and effecting with some onboard effects) loops. However, you have to store the loops prior to your performance-- it's not designed like Echoplex or Repeater for live looping.

dan

--
ghost 7/ Oranje
http://envelopeproductions.com