fuck you, indeed

bye guys- i can't tell you how exciting it was to find
you, at the beginning of a new musical chapter in my
life. with my classical training and my rocker head, i
was thrilled to be putting a few devices together for
the first time and just making MUSIC out of it, just
good raw colors and sounds. no long-term goals with
it, just some good sounds. and this was the place to
meet the crowd that was doing what i hear now. now,
this shit. with all the FUCKING CRASS CULTURE we are
drowning in, the drive-by cartoon minstrel show-rapper
black shit, the super violent white-trash hypocrisy
that's emineme'd down america's throat every day and
night, all of it, this seemed like a safe haven from
all that , with people that are just trying to create
some strange beauty in the world.i should have known
better- i see that most of these posts are verbal
pissing contests, "can you top this for cleverness"
from the same nerds that ALWAYS think that way, with
the same dead-end inbred lifestyle and the same
predictable responses.  i am so sick to death of petty
little over-verbalizing monsters let loose all over
the internet. I MEAN YOU, MIKO. YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE.
PLEASE, DO EVERYONE A BIG FAVOR AND DROP DEAD.
QUICKLY. TONIGHT. either that, or save yourself - find
a girlfriend who can bring some love in your life. or
do some charity work. or go into therapy. please, take
your stink out of here. thanks to the cool brothers
and sisters who have written to me, i relly respect
you and the others and will keep in touch off of this
list. but this scene is starting to feel like america.
"no wonder they hate us". i may be overreacting, or i
may be on-target, because something is rotten in us
now. peace and goodby, and make try to make the best
of yourselves.  charlotte j. moorman