Re: fuck you, indeed

On Sunday, November 17, 2002, at 01:20 PM, Kim Flint wrote:

> the list is what everybody puts into it, not what one person puts into
> it. If all you contribute is an I Hate Miko diatribe, then you are not
> being any more useful than he is. Why not fill the space with
> something good?

I could not have put it better myself. Also, anyone unsubscribing from
the list because of Miko are only shooting themselves in the foot. If
you don't like his posts, or find them offensive, then don't read them.
I read most of his posts, and about 20% of them have some really good
points... and as I've said before, I really do hope that he stays on
list.

Getting offended at a simple 'fuck you' in this day and age is almost
laughable. Take it with a pinch of salt... It was obviously meant in a
humerous way, but alas, 99.9999% of the world population simply does
not understand his rather bizarre sense of humour :)

--
Stuart Wyatt (Solo String Project) - http://SoloString.com