Re: Poor loopers

> I spent an enjoyable noon discussing and eating with Kevin Cooney
>  recently (who was coming with his familiy on holidays in france and
>  Italy), and during the discussion he talked about a cheap Zoom machine
>  (unfortunately I don't remember which model exactly, but I'm sure
>  fellows here will do) that had a 30 seconds looper (or 3 * 8 using the
>  three switches of the pedal board), for next to nothing...

that's the
Zoom 2100

a guitar multieffect with 3 different looping options.

1) a 16 sec tap time loop, no overdubs (or 32 at lower quality)

2) 3 simultaneous 5s tap time loops , no overdubs
  where the 3 loops can all play at the same time with
  different lenghs
   ( but you have to hold down a switch all the time for each loop
     that you want to play)

3) a 6 second overdubbing loop (no tap time) combined
    with a 10s delay

it's a fairly standard multiFX otherwise

good fun as a loop toy

and not expensive

andy butler