Re: Is there a moderator here?

Maybe I can help redirect things with some ignorance. I am new to the post but not totally new to electronic music and my interest in it has been rather solitary - I don't have a group of people that share my interest through who I can get information - so it is not broad. I just get interested in things as I hear about them or research them. So... what is the great music that I should listen to? I don't know if I am rational or self-actualized yet but I try.

ExProBono
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2002 10:40 AM
Subject: Re: Is there a moderator here?

how's about ignoring people who are obviously just trying to provoke a reaction?  i think if people stopped paying attention to this crap it would stop - quite ironic that a guy with (apparently significant) emotional problems and (apparently) little interest in looping or its ephemera has generated the most number of posts and responses to any topic(s) in ages - it shouldn't be surprising to anybody that there are people out there who, for one reason or another, get their jollies taking pot shots at anyone in their line of sight - as i have unfortunately learned too often, intelligence and the ability to play interesting music in an interesting way does not always translate into a rational, fully functional, self actualizing human being -

perhaps there is a silver lining to this wackiness, however, since this debacle has caused me to de-lurk long enough to say hello and thank the list at large for turning me on to some great music that i may not have otherwise heard -

harry