Re: Is there a moderator here?

Electronic music is such a huge genera... I don't know where to start.
I'd probably start with anything you can find from Brian Eno.  He's done
everything from pop to ambient.  His music often contains a lot of
looping, and the albums he did with Robert Fripp are some of the best
looping ambient stuff, IMO.  Also, check out stuff by Bill Laswell and
his many projects.  Again, another biggie with loop based music.

Mark Sottilaro