Re: Boomerang/ bass amp

Hey thanks!  all this time I have been trying to get more interactive
looping with my BASS and DL4, JamMan etc....using those "auxes schmauxes"
Steve L. spoke so eloquently of...but after this last post I came to the
conclusion I have been going about this all wrong (kinda ass-backwards, as
the case might be!)

....one less thing to schlep to gigs, that's for sure.  But, how can you
get
your ass to recieve CC commands?
Max