Re: Is there a moderator here?

alex millar wrote:

what is the great music that I should listen to?

At 12:31 PM -0800 11/17/02, Mark wrote:

>I'd probably start with anything you can find from Brian Eno.

I'd start about 50 or so years earlier than Eno and listen to the
pioneers of electronic music, including Leon Theremin, Pierre Schafer
and Pierre Henry, Louis and Bebe Barron, Karlheinz Stockhausen,
Edgard Varese, Vladimir Ussachevsky and Otto Luening, John Cage and
David Tudor, Morton Subotnick, Pauline Oliveros, Terry Riley, Steve
Reich, Todd Dockstader, Luciano Berio, Mario Davidovsky, Milton
Babbit, Luigi Nono, Iannis Xenakis, et al.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com
http://RZCybernetics.com