Original ac adaptors

Dear friends, my rc-20 is arrived, i will have it tomorrow!
I have a question about ac adaptor: roland as any other company wanrs a lot
to not use any other ac adaptor than the indicated. So i have a mystic fear
to buy an universal one that indeed costs 1\4 or less than the original...
Do you know if there is a way to understand if an universal one can be
safe,
or i have to fear my rc20 explodes every time i use it?
To make this fear disappear i could pay the original, but i don't want to
let roland win on their supersticious terrorism...
I think that respecting the 230v, the dc 9v, the 50hz, the 200ma i could
use
an universal one.
What do you think?
I know, this is the abc, but i am at the abc, sorry!
I just have to understand if my universal that is 1200 ma is good. I
remember that ma can be more, but never less, is it true?
And also, in the original adaptor, psa-120, there is something like "8va
sec", or "8va" and "sec" is something different (i got this information by
telephone). What is it for this 8va and has it to be written also on the
universal one? I have an universal with all the caracteristics less this
8va
(and sec) and plus a 1200 ma insteed of 200.
Now, the problem is that if i order the original adaptor now i can pay it
25
euro and not 33.
So...