Roland mc-09

Hey!!!
I founf out thins in internet, i know you know yet, but for me it's new!
It seems to be exactely what i was looking for, i can control 4 loops
separately, if i understood well, plus sintetizer sounds that are welcome,
and others, and should costs not so much!!!
But it has not a mic in, just an aux in. Maybe i could use it for a mic,
direct or through a mixer...
Does anybody know if this apparently wonderful machine has got some
negative
because of what i should prefer the rc20 on it (remembering to all my needs
to record and loop voice in real time and to control as more as possible
every part of the loop... I don't understand if the mc-09 can really
control
in real time sound or if boss rc-20 should be better at least for this...)
Again, thanks till now...
Can I say that Miko seems to me a good boy? And that if a simple fuck you
(that, well, i don't know from your point of you, but fhere in italy it
seems that on breath yes one not each american says it) caused in the
others
all this wide range of bad emotion from the smoother ones to rage and hate,
well, maybe it was just a catalizer. If someone is calm i think that would
never consider that so negative...
But i'm new, i don't know anything about past similar experiences, and
maybe
i should not talk so to you so soon...
I hope you will not offended, but i just think that the more a person is
sane, clever and in a position that he really could trow the first stone
(jesus...), the more he doesn't find any reason to trow it. Never.
I don't know why it happens, but i noticed it several times. Clever people
never get hungry and also has got the power to clean other people hunger...
Ciao to all, and remember, to hate racist people is a way to be racist...
Sergio