Re: Intro to Electronic Music (was Is there a moderator here?)

I haven't heard any spoken word stuff, but I noticed that nobody had
mentioned
the beautiful music that David Torn does, often using loops. I can think
of few
better introductions to the use of this type technology in a very musical
way.

Greg