Re: Electronic music (was Re: Is there a moderator here?)

And somehow the limitations of the past brought a lot
of individuality; i suppose the old timers were just
reading the book and painting their own picture... i
didn´t get it when Pete Townsend or jimmy Page talked
so highly about John lee hooker...his guitar was
mostly out of tune.It then occured to me that he
wasn´t trying to play guitar but drums instead!
Check out "Sacred spirit culture clash vol. 2" a cool
platte with lots of sample loops,lounge chill out
grooves and of course John lee hooker undeniable blues
licks and citations
L.a

=====