Re: Boomerang/ bass amp

You know what I've been noticing?  I hear a difference between playing my
guitar and my bass through my Repeater.  Guitar seems unchanged, bass
slightly less bright.  I first noticed this with the EDP.  I finally
figured it out.  I can hear my bass.  ACOUSTICALLY!  I don't play all that
loud, and I play with a pick.  It was adding to the tone of the bass
sound.  Funny.  Guitar is too quiet to notice the difference.

Mark Sottilaro