SV: Live Alpha

> Från: Goddess [mailto:thefates@earthlink.net]

>   Hi All, a few days ago I mentioned a live improvisational
> vocal piece called Alpha, which I've been told shares some
> key phrasings with a type of
> raag, called Bihaag.   Thanks to Clifford Novey, who is
> lending me some web
> space, the piece is now posted in it's entirety at:

ftp://loopers:loopers@om-studios.com

  It will be there for at least two weeks.  I thought some might be
interested.  -Hope you  enjoy it, -have a wonderful evening...

Smiles,

Cara

Thanks for sharing this wonderful piece of music in its full length!
It's spinning in repeat mode from my local drive now ;-)

Best wishes

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se