RE: another NEW live gig MP3!!!

Hi,

Hey thanks very much...you know, it was a new setup for me, so I got to
try out a bunch of new sounds and things and I do liek it very much as
well. It is strange how the gear can affect what kind of music and things
happen when improvising I had played a gig there the week before and I had
a different setup (solid state amp versus tube and no f/x pedal ) and
recorded it as well and the sound is so different?! hmmm, that makes me
think the gear has a ton to do with it. Well, I plan on making short run
CD's of the shows I recorded and if I do I can let the list know.I record
them for fun and lovce to hear how I did, mistakes and things and this one
was just mono , one mic up to the speaker of the combo amp, but I wonder
what it would be like in stereo. Well, anyway, thanks very much for taking
a listen.Oh yeah, I cant rave enough about the digitech rpp50 for $69,
wow!! It is tiny fits in your guitar case and it has lots of effects and
sounds decent and drum machine even,cool!!
Denis

Denis Taaffe
denis@dtguitar.com
http://www.dtguitar.com