Re: The Loop of Meteors - What a show

Nicely spoken, John!  In Portland, Oregon, we had a cloud cover, but I did
experience the Leonids last year.  True sky-music, VERY high!

David A.

> What a show I saw early this morning as I stepped up onto a rooftop in
>Old
City, Philadelphia to gaze at the beauty of life, light and joy as it was
truly magnificent to see the sky dancing with delight.

> & in the world we live in now which is ever more dangerous & suspicious
>in
its appearence, it was quite a remarkable & peaceful event to take in as
what I observed/received filled me with so much joy.

> Such a simple thing such as stargazing will now last a lifetime & more
with me & hopefully remind me of the beauty/light/joy which is always
present in all things.

> I say this especially so where even when we humans are perhaps acting out
& trading upon our very worse behavior, my wish is that I can & will
remember to see & still hope for all peoples joy to be as great or greater
than my own as it was given to me this morning.