RC-20: I've got it and i already scream...

Well friends, i've got my rc 20...
I can tell You this:
It's quiete simple.
Sounds quite good.
It's not my ideal at all.
It seems to have a problem.
At first i want to tell you what i found about it in few minutes:
10 loop memories.
1 one shot memory.
You can use each memory with a presaved loop or an on fly loop.
By this will depend all:
if for example you have 10 presaved loops (not covering the 5,5 minutes
limit)
you can do this:
tap tempo by pressing two times the tap tempo button or the right pedal.
But
if you want change tempo while playing you have to use tap tempo button
because right pedal at first stop the loop. Depending on the time between
the two pressing of the pedal the tempo changes. Alias, if you let more
time
between the first and the second time you press the pedal or button the
tempo will be slower than if you let less time. The ritm is exactely  the
one you get. But there is a limit in slowness and in fastness...
Also, while one presaved loop is playing, for esemple number one, you can
turn the knob on number two and it will wait for numer one to finish and
will start number two. It seems impossible to interrupt one loop with
another directly. You have at first to stop the loop with right pedal and
then to play the other one with left pedal. The better thing you can do is
to at first turn the knob on the next loop to play, and then stop the one
playing and start the other.
I hope it is clear.
So, if you turn the knob on another loop while one is playing this will
continue playing till the and of this repetition and then the other will
start.
You can overdub on a presaved loop and in this case you have a sort of
undo:
while presaved loop and overdubbed (and not saved) loop are running if you
press and hold for about 2 sec the left pedal all what is not saved will be
deleted while the presaved is still running.
This is nice, but it is not nice that you have to delete all the not saved
loop and not only the last phrase inserted, and also that if you delete
while the not saved is running it will not end is turn, will be stopped
while playing. And it is difficult to manage cause of the two sec of
holding.
Also, its the first recording to determine the time of a loop. So if you
overdubbing pass that limit it will happen that what you are recording
after
that limit is consedered a third overdub. And this is bad because if you
use
voice as me and you start with a short rithm and them with a long melody or
talking it will be divided for the lenght of the short rithm and each part
will be played togheter!
Well, if you have no presaved loop this is what happens:
if you record a loop on position 1 and without saving you go on position
two, if on two there is something presaved loop one will wait its end and
two will start, if not, loop one will continue at infinite. But if while
one
its running you turn on two (empty) and you press right pedal one is
stopped
and lost, if you go back on one there is nothing...
If you want to save one while it's running you CAN't do it, because it will
be stopped. Orrible. So, on the fly, you can not have ten separate loops at
all.
Reverse functions both with saved or not saved and its cool...
Especially for talking!
Because if you reverse a speach and then record another while the first is
reversed, and then you turn off reversem it will be the second to be
reversed, and you can press reverse several times having beautifull
effects...
Maybe for  yoy it's obvious, but  for me it's new
What else? It functions with ac or dc. If you have a blackuot and you have
batteries the sound will not be interrupted...
You have an audo sync that it's good to be more precise. The recording will
not stop when you sto talking, but it will start only when you talk, so at
least you have to be careful only for stopping with the pedal, not to
start,
and this make a little bit more precise the manual (ear) sync of overdubbed
phrases.
If you have good reflections and good ears and sense of rithm you can be
precise. At least with voice...

So, the problem:
If you have or example two presaved loops, as i told you you can pass to
two
while one is playing, it will just wait 1 to end its turn. In the wait the
play led will , how to say, will be intermitting...(???)
But, if after turning on two, while 1 is waitin the end of its turn and
play
led is intermitting, if you press more times left pedal and continue
pressing after that two is playing (while led is intermitting, one playing,
two waiting its turn, pedal does nothing, once two started pedal causes
change from play to overdub as quicky as your foot) it will often happen
that a strong noise occurr, and it s recorded and it goes on loop...
If you stop the loop and start it again the noise is no more in one
exemplar, but repeated continuesly! I turned off imput, i took off the mic,
i used ac, dc, or both, and it happens the same...
So, if this happens with the batteries only it is not guilty of the not
original ac adapter, right???
If the adapter respected all the original indication, dc9v, 50hz, but 1200
ma and not 200, and no signs about "8va" it is possible tha i destroied my
new rc20????????????????????
Can you in some way help me???
I wrote to roland.
Their customer service is orrible!!!!!!!!!
No way to contact them by mail because in the site there is no mail, no on
line form. just faq and FUCK!
I have to phone to a number and pay 1,5$ per minute... Here is a lot.
I got an emeil address, i will see how soon and how good they will answer.
I n some way hope this is a fault by fabric of all rc-20. So i have not to
repair mine, i really don't want to start so soon to wait, go, wait, fear
that the tecnician is not able and destroy my rc20...
This problem is not important because i have no reason to press so many
time
a pedal in a moment while it's unuseful. But if i will have short loops and
i will have to start overdubbing at the beginning of a loop, just while the
first has finished and the second start, not waiting a repetition but
imediately, maybe this problem could be serious...
What do you think?
I have the possibility to change the rc20 with the mc-09.
It can have 4 loops separately. But it's not clear if i can record from
mic.
Nor this: they say that you can merge 4 in one and continue. How is it
possible. If the limit of 6x4 sec is a limit of memory, when i merge 4
loops
in one i just should have no more 6x4 but just 24, and no more memory to
overdub on that loop or to record other 3... Can anybody tell me anything
about this???
24 sec are too few for me, i am sure now. That machine seems wonderful but
only if i can record effectively more that 24 sec once merged...
Hop in a fast reply from some angel because in case i am still in time to
change device...
Help!
Sergio...