Other fault of the rc-20

I've noticed, and maybe i remember to have read something about this in
this
newsletter, that the rc-20 needs that the first sound you record in a loop
be not shorter than 1,5 sec or 2. If you record 1,5 sec or 2 , pressing
left
pedal, recording and then pressing again to playback, it's ok, but if you
need the first sound shorter it's impossible, when you press the second
time
the pedal rec will continue till circa 3 sec from the first pressing. And
so
the sound will have a silence at the end and this is impossible to avoid.
I think it is really annoying and really ununderstandable...
Well, you have a possibility: that short sound you want to loop you can
produce it more than one time, till 1.5 or 2 sec. But if you are not a yoga
master and don't remeber your first life your ability to feel the rithm and
control your muscles to use pedal and instruments will never be enough to
avoid a littl sign that create no more the repetition of that single sound
but the repetition of a pattern of many of that sound.
I have to use many words but i hope to be clear...
Ah, when you use tap tempo it is true that pich doesn't change, but sound
quality yes. Worse.
I have to become reach i fear. I need a laptop...
Well, hope in bingo...
Yours
Sergio