Re: A REQUEST TO CHANGE THE THREAD TITLE WHEN THE SUBJECT OF THE THREAD CHANGES SIGNIFICANTLY

--- Kim Flint <kflint@loopers-delight.com> wrote:

> No no, I understood that problem fine. Rick was describing two issues.
>That
> one plus a technical problem where the poster DOES change the subject,
>yet
> for some reason Rick sees the old subject anyway.

I guess I didn't notice that. It all looked like the same complaint to me.
Sorry...

We DO need to work on making the subject line match the content though!
I've
never seen the subject not change when I changed it on a post myself.

Greg