REQUEST to PLEASE RENAME your post if it changes the THREAD SUBJECT

Thanks for all the advice Richard, Kim and everybody.

My prime motive for posting originally, however, was to
specifically ask people to

please CHANGE THE NAME OF THE THREAD if the the content of your post
changes from the original.

It would just make it much more efficient to read the digest
(which I want to keep recieving for reasons that I just don't feel
like explaining).

If everyone's not into it...........so be it.......I just wanted to make
the
request.

thanks all........Rick