Re: fcb1010 question

 The fcb1010 allows you to send up to 5 program changes, 2 damper style
continuous controller changes (on/off), and 2 cc pedal commands for the
onboard pedals for each patch (preset as they call it). There are 10 banks
of 10 presets, numbered 00-09. If the effects device you are intending to
use with it has decent cc and midi implementation, the fcb1010 will work
nicely. Its cheap, and deep, but be prepared to use all your code breaking
skills, as the manual is cryptic, to say the least. I use one with a
Repeater and I have logged many hours of programming and a few cathartic
moments of screaming and cursing getting the fcb1010 to do what I want it
to do. I must say it was worth the time and effort.
Good luck.
Bill